Friday, December 26, 2008

Happiness?

I wonder what will make me happy. I'm currently content right now, but I mean like, lifelong happiness. Will I be happy once I'm independent? Or what about when I finally (will I ever? :) lose enough weight that I'm alright with my body? Do I need to start wearing makeup to improve my appearance? Would my appearance make me happy, really? Do I...Hmm. What if I started spending less time on the internet and more time on my schoolwork? I'm pretty sure if I felt smart, I'd feel a bit more happy. What else is there...Maybe a boyfriend...? (HAHAHAWHOWOULDDATEMEEVARAHAHAHHALOLOLOL)
...Um. Well. What if--I used to like myself. ...I think. What if I took up activities that I once loved? I think I should start reading more. And I need to be more honest with people. I need to admit I have no viewpoints on some things and and that there are some things I don't do and some things I don't know/ know about. I think that'll make me happier, even if I do come off as somewhat simple. It might even be a combination of all the things I've listed if it isn't all of them. So what are the main things then, hmm? I think maybe being more responsible is a big one, striving to know instead of "knowing", improving my social skills/status, improving my appearance, and being honest. I think part of it's also that I need to make others happy, I suppose, without turning into a doormat. I jump from extreme to extreme on that. Well, this was helpful, really. I wonder if I have the initiative to do all of these.

No comments: