Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HAII

Well, since I've been gone, I've gone to Europe and Chicago and Peru, lost two retainers, one at a Chinese restaurant and one at our house in Corpus, I've taken the PSAT, gotten in the 95th percentile, which isn't that bad, if I do say so myself, I've failed my French oral exam, raised my English average 13 points, raised my math average 34 points, and am still doing relatively badly in those classes. :D I have a math test tomorrow, a history test the day after that, have a paper due tomorrow, and need to finish a painting for a contest later this week. (I should get the forms for that.) But, on the side. Today was generally okay. Nervewracking? Nerve racking? Whatever. I think it's the first one. The weather was pretty nice. It was cloudy and awfully windy and there was just the right amount of humidity. It was like being underwater. In a large tank. I need to start reading more. I've just stopped and I don't know why. Whatever. I need to work on that essay so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. Bye!
--------------------------------------------------
My, I DO use short sentences. I blame YIM. :) Well, I didn't actually fail my French oral exam, Bernardin was actually very sweet and gave me a 95 because I went first/get nervous VERY easily/"didn't make any mistakes except for hesitating". :) Muahahaha.

No comments: