Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy little Birdy Birds, sitting on a wire. They were ALL eaten.

I've REALLY been into showtunes recently. ...For some ODD reason. I'm not sure why, but it's just been like, "OMFGJAZZHANDS."

Just thought everyone, and "everyone" including solely myself and some drunken pixels, might wanna know that.

Let's see. School. It's the last week before Spring Break, so that's kinda nice...Not that I'm doing anything. I'll just stay here and learn to throw a net. And go to the #&@^%$ing beach. And a test on Wednesday, and a ton of random crap for history, and that monkey of a bug on my back for not having a coiten grade in that coiten history class, and that coiten being a result of my need to use a Joisey accent on some words. I REALLY should work on something. But I'm blogging! WOOOOOOOOOper. Is a pokemon. A really stoned looking one. And it only gets higher as it evolves. ...Porkley. :) Back to school. Um...It's okay, my art grade probably went down...Which sucks 'cause it was my highest one. : And I'm just procrastinating because I don't wanna do homework. :)

It's been RAINING. And it's been LOVELY, thank you very much. As miserable as I may be the rain will make smile.

Anyone else ever get the urge to cut off huge chunks of hair off their heads? Because I've been wanting to do that for a LONG while. And I'm warm. And it's because of this jacket I'm wearing made for like, subzero temperatures. But I love it because of its pockets. GRAMMA', FOO'!

...DANIMALS, MUTHAFISHPASTE!

No comments: